Thursday, April 3, 2008

Crazy by Simple Plan

Yes!There is no one reading my blog!Who cares?This is my blog, what is the problem with you?Is myself spending the time doing all the blogs here, yes, my blogs are boring and meaningless, so dont browse this blog again, please, okay?and please do not stop me from blogging. and pleaase dont ask me to upload my pictures for the sake of you!!!Dont visit my blog with the intention peeking at my face, okay!!!!!It is so annoying to ask me to upload my pictures!If i want, i will...so what is the matter with you??
No pictures = boring???!? --> New math equation!LOL!
Hello!!if you find what i wrote is freaking hell boring you, just never ever again, i repeat a number of times...okay!!!This is my blog and here i could write whatever i want to...

Do you find your carpet isn't clean enough...something still stick on the carpet or mat after you vacuum it?

Okay!I wanna share something with you if there is someone interested of reading my blog..LOL...(I do not publish my blogs and i hardly advertise or spread around amongst my friends!only less than 5 of my friends knowing this blog xD) especially you're a female or housewives you may fond of this.i called it "sticky tape roller" LOL...but i think people named it "lint roller" in which i found it is very useful. I never know this before, till i saw my flatmate squating there in her room and rolling the roller as she is a japanese, so, i do not need to reveal much bout it.I have been staying with her nearly 3 years and i am still very outdated...ha ha..in the sense of technology stuffys perhaps the country i was from..that explains everything and i am an absolutely typical countryside lash...



This is how the rollers look like and it comes with a cover...

LOok!!O.o o.O my hair xD a lot,right? I know, i have the hair drop problem!Sigh...i cleaned like 1245678910 times....a biiiiig sigh!i already cut down my consumption of instant noodles, still....Sob sob...is scared me too upset me too....I dont want be a bald!!!i dont want wig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can anyone help me?

Oh!!I am so addicted to this song - Crazy by Simple Plan!!!I am basically like 24/7 listening to this song!!!xD I am way too exagerating, okay, everytime i on my laptop, this song will play....haha....Listen it!!Is really nice!!!!!I am crazy!!!Are you?=)

No comments: