Friday, March 28, 2008

Up & Down

Is been nearly 2 weeks i last blog..nothing much different my life here in this place. 2 weeks ago, my feeling was kinda up and down..especially in the morning, it just nothing much, but the feeling that i had when i awake, i felt so stressful of living here, vulnerable to move on!Perhaps, the failure that scared the hell in of me, and i slowly climbed in order not to fall again!Everyday I pray, I pray for myself, nothing bad happens, as I am so afraid of hearing something bad about me from someone. These were the 2 weeks i had been went through, it was a little bit hard, but, i am much more better now. I hope this is the end of my nightmare, and is my good fortunate returns again!
Today is the end of the easter break and uni resumes next week!Is great to tell that i finished all the lecture tapings and the assignment through this week. I am not giving up yet!!!=) But, i wish i could have some good lucks from now on. Next week, Japanese test 1 !!!Aw~ :(
I started reading some food blogs recently, and i did take some courage and spare some times on making the food for myself. Well, it is good!!Awesome!!I like it, especially the fried noodles with the "sambal", it tastes really good and the stir fry bean sprouts!Reading blogs is like my routine now, everyday, every morning, after washing up myself, i will browse the blogs and have my cereal + coffee in which i feel really good. Though these days i talk lesser than before, i believe, at times, i find life is just nothing, like any other day, and sista agreed on that, life is boring.
Since i said life is boring here, so nothing much to share. Oh!There is something which puzzle me yesterday after all a friend chat with me in msn. i found out everytime after talking to her, i felt bad, i had no clues. All times, she just said something which doesnt sound really good to me, and pull me down. There is no encouragements words from her, and i find she is so fake of her utterance. But, i wont, i wont give her a chance to control my heart, i wont allow and i wont comment anymore on her affair. Sis is right, i shouldnt say something which isn't nice or truth, some people just deny or say no to the truth...sometimes, in real life needs some disguise. I will do my part well, that is more than enough.
Today, sisters told me that, they have decided to buy a new house in which it is a double storey series townhouse with 4 bed rooms + 3 bathrooms. I am happy to hear this as well, as I may have my own room in the future, teehee! I always desperate to have my own room as i think i am getting older and i need my own space. The house that we have been living for 20 years++ 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom to accommodate 9 family members and then since 4 years ago, it starts increasing the number of people living in the house. So, now is like...add in brother's gf, 2 brothers-in-law, 1 maid, 1 little girl...so is (my math is so bad, this is so simple calculation and i took so long to get the answer, wtf!) Yes!13 people!!!!is a lot,right?LOL...it is good when everyone is young....but on festival, it is kinda troublesome. Lets talk about my sister's wedding which was not long ago, last year December. I think roughly about 20 people sleeping in the little house!!We only have 1 living room, so, when we had the buffet at home, the house was so packed!!But, it was fun!=) and also on the Lunar New Year (though I wasnt at home this year),no spare spaces for guests!!haha...and tv noise always interfere people who are sleeping and no piano when tv is on and also you can't really study as the sound from the tv is loud and house is small. I always have the funny impression of my brother's room,hehe...sorry, ok, lets skip this!Thus, it is a good news to have a bigger house now! I hope everyone is happy as me too!
MALAYSIA DREAMGIRL (click on the link, if you're interested of watching it)
I got to know about this model competition from one of the blogger aka one of the contestant of the Malaysia DreamGirl. She is quite popular now, i guess. i watched the latest episode 7, which was mostly about a girl - Cindy. Everyone said she has a very fake or very funny English accent, to me, it is australian accents, because i am in OZ,please and I am used to the slang/pronounciation!!!
Be frank, Cindy doesnt impress me well, i dont really like her as she is kinda annoying i found out by watching those episodes. However, i do not know her in person, so nothing much i could comment and i think is normal that not everyone in our life will like us. The fact is that everyone in the dream house, i mean most/everyone of the participants living in the house not liking Cindy, i could imagine the nasty vibes in the "dream house" they named it. I have no ideas why they call it dream house xD(dream house is like perhaps the palace with a ....etc) I went too far again..ok, i just feel that is kind of pity to this girl as she is not welcomed in the house. Imagine, it is immensely hard to stay in a house where everyone else doesnt like her. I hope they could tame the war as they all are Malaysians.(i do not know what i was talking about,bwah!!:p)
Anyway, i am quite sick of seeing people in war.....Anyway, anyway..anyway...competition is merely a game, at the end of the show there will be only one winner...and the rest has to go home, so why dont they enjoy the time staying with each others....blah blah blah...etc...I was kinda bored here, that why i watched all the episodes xD
Bye for now!

No comments: