Thursday, March 6, 2008

Men and Women

Whether I'm ______ or _______ Depends On You!!!!!fill up the blank with whatever you want!

Two friends of mine, whom they name themselves are my friends/closed friend, i just can't understand the reason. Talking about the female friend, she tends not to keep in touch with me when she has a good time with her boyfriend and before she has affairs with her current bf, she tends to missing as well, as she had an enjoyable life out there, partying, clubbing, yamcha-ing, etc... However, when her life turned upside down, the first one she wanna talk with, who? obviously the answer is ME!I just can't help why she can treat her closed friend this way? She never think of of her friend, which is me, perhaps occupy with works or dating(this is impossible, i know, but it may happen in one day) or whatever reason it could be. As such, she just wanted so much me to ring her and assure her. Of course, i never failed to do things for her.....I tried my best to cheerish her and i did check her after 2/3 days after the conversation. You know what, i just can't understand why, why, why, what on earth that stop her to reply my text message...She would only reply immediately if she is not doing okay, such as, having tiff with bf, squabble with loved one, being alone at home, bf busy with works, whatsoever..... Today, while I was waiting the return call from my uni, i rang this gf and after 10 minutes, she said, she wanted to hang up and of course, i wanted to know the reason being a very keipo person and she said to me before, the best time to call her is noon time. I was so doubtful,..Hai!Hiru desu ne!!!Eeto..gogo yo ji desu.Hiru desu!!=_= Ahhhhhh!It was because she was with her bf and at her bf's house. Well, again, i really cannot understand why!!Can someone tell me why why why? You can assume i am ID10T or Innocent or etc.....Remember, when i was with bf that time, a gf rang me and she was so long-winded, talking on the phone nearly 1 hour, from the time I was having dinner with bf ---> finished ----> went to bf's home --> he showered --> he online, still i was on the phone. So, is that mean i am a bad gf? How do you value a friendship? how often you look for your friends? I still believe, i can only be friends with those single & available people. Are all women behaving this way?

Come to men!Well, is about the same too! A friend lost contact with me, well, basically, he is the one who always mentioned to me, we are friends, we are friends. Once, i remembered 3-4 weeks ago, i rang him up because i was so stressful studying, then he was so disguise over the phone call and after 3-4 weeks, he called me back and even text me a message to apologize!!!Is too late to apologize!!!Do you guys apologize to your friends or someone after 3-4 weeks of time and giving you lousy excuses being busy at work/life/etc....I told him, "if there is a will, there is a way..." if you are inconvenient to give your friend a call, text message will do, even you think is too expensive to send a text message merely to apologize, then email!What on earth again that block you contacting your friend or say sorry via email?

On the other hands, another 2 girls i know, they would give me a buzz when they are lonely or HELPLESS, meaning, need some helps or assistance or advices on such and such matter or person. I sometimes find myself, i am so doubtful, am i good at counselling? mediation? It seems like people tend to look for me when they are down down down:( Is that mean i am not good to be their friends?

All these people have forgotten that I am a human-beings, I have feeling, I have my life......i am not always ready for them, they never treat me their friends, then why should i want to so busy body to take care of them? When i was having a shiiiiiiit life, when i was so lonely, where were all these people???All of them i have known for a period of times and even one is childhood friend, this is the way they treat their friends....what is friends for? They forget the concept of friendship...so, never ever look for your friends only when you need them and being selfish when their friends ask for help.

BSB (BackStreet Boys) was held a concert back home!!How much i wish i could be
there, yelling BSB, I Love You!!or NICK!!!I Love you so much, you're hot, sexy,
etc....Yes!Crazy me!I don't care who you are, where you are from, what you did,
as long as you love me
.....looking back the things i have done, i was trying to
be someone, play my parts, kept you in the dark, now let me show you the shape
of my heart
....I'll never break your heart, i'll never make you cry...oh!I could
still remember hardly the mtv of this song!!and that time i was actually in
Perth, i was intending to steal their poster on the street...loving them to the
max!!!=)


One of my problem solved, so i am now slightly, errr...more than that better now..Thank you so much for my sisters , being there for me, i am so warm inside=)

No comments: