Sunday, March 2, 2008

Goodbye Yesterday, Hello Tomorrow

It has been 2 days i emo and i think i got enough of it. I had been sleeping for 12 hrs nearly last night. Though every morning when i got up, i feel that something was not same as before, my plans destroyed...but the world still turning, the day still running, even i remain emo, even i cry, even whatever.....

On the friday, after heading to the uni, my feeling got even worst, luckily, i wasn't that bad luck, at least at that time, Zaya still turned out and gave me warmest huggies and cheered me up. Thanks so much for being there for me the whole day. She shared about her stories with me in order to make me feel better. I wasnt that bad after all i think, isn't me?

I upset my whole family, they got so upset about me, and i think i should be stronger and do not get envy or jealousy of other people, regardless she is lucky or she isn't...that is none of my business......Sister shared with me the news and i know deep down, they are trying to assure me and make me feel better, i know it and i understand it...but what was in my head is i wasted my time and the $$$$$$$ again, and your dream house may not come so soon.

I believe, and from the series i watched before, so i want to share with you here, "Today you are top of the world, but tomorrow, your life may be turning upside down", meaning life is changeable. I remember a quote i read before, "to change your life, first change your attitude"...all the words that i heard or i read before spinning around in my head...and the reason i am not good, i am brainless or i am not lucky or i am stupid, this is not an ostacle to get success...because i aint good enough, i should not get defeated easily or sad over this, instead i should work harder than anyone else....

Remember, Alycia said to me, "i am a very lucky person indeed, as i was being choosen to challenge all these hardships in my earlier life, and the god wants to train me to become a strong person or a successful woman in the future", so isn't me lucky? What is more, I am the luckiest one because i am the only one who could further my studies in overseas amongst my siblings, the chance to experience more in life, the chance to know more people, the chance to widen my eyes and have a broader mindset, a chance to have a better education and a better life,isn't me lucky enough?

So, i gonna waive byebye to yesterday, and welcome my tomorrow with a big smile on my face...My 2 years old niece said to me in the video call last night before i doze off, "Aunty, have a good sleep tonight and tomorrow is a better day!", she is so lovely and I am blissful to have all these carings, so i am lucky....

Yesterday, Zaya persuaded me to join the rest to the DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) shopping, thank you for all of you giving me a good day, as well as the phone call from Esther. I had funs yesterday with my friends, so i will get better today and better better tomorrow and in the coming days.

= Byebyebye Yesterday, I open my arms to welcome my better tomorrow =

No comments: