Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sixteen-of-March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!X.O.X.O

Happy Birthday!
Add Glitter to Pictures



Is a special day for someone and although i yet spitting out the greeting and wishes for him, in fact i sent him an e-card!Oh!Is a joke to share, hopefully it at least put a smile on your face. I asked by typing in the msn, "have you checked your mailbox?", his replies were,"i work 6-7 days a week, and the Post Office only open 5 1/2 days, so i havent got the time to the post office to collect the card"!I was shocked, and it was funny to read these...xD I have no clue why do you need to collect an electronic card, in abbreviation "e-card" from Post Office?!? Even it is a card, i do not think, you need to head all the ways to Post Office, just to collect the greeting card!If this is the case, i bet, the Post Office is packed like hell....By the way, Happy 16th!!

I have a very peace week, so far, everything is just fine to me, or i should say, as usual or normal, nothing bad, turning out! However, i guess, i am quite tension, as i had a number of nightmares during this week!I hope there is nothing relating to my real life, it is just a dream due to my anxiety!I am quite tired the whole week. Friday, I met up a friend and her mom for lunch, it was alright and again, her mom was brainwashing me again about men!she urged her daughter to get a bf asap!!!*Eyes rolled* and asked whether i could give her a hand introducing her daughter some guys!!!=______________= Well, i am not the agent or middle person who seek couples for the people!Just i cant understand what made them think that i got to know a lot of boys/male friends here!!!>"<

Also, my friend, she bought some gifts in which i am joyful to receive them. I heart them, at least she remembers i like HELLO KITTY!!Yes, no harm to like it as i find it is really cute!!

Next week, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, i have to ring up the law faculty to check my review/remark of exam paper!I am so upset now, please pray hard and please.....Currently, i am busy working on my succession research assignment which is going to due in 2-3 weeks time!I am in a group of 3 aussie guys T____T , yes, you're right, i am the only international student, the only female, the only non-native speaker!!I am stressed like hell!!!!T_T Pray Hard for my everything!!!!

No comments: